Sunday, March 21, 2010

ALEX
This is a great website that can be very helpful to future teachers. It lets teachers see what different kinds of lesson plans are out there. It is divided into six topics. They are: course of study, lesson plans, web links , search, podcast treasury and personal workspace. Teachers can listen to podcast done by other teachers. It also has a very helpful database.

I think this is a great tool for teachers to use to find new stuff to use in the classroom. The examples of lesson plans is one that I will definitely use. It is open for everybody to use.

ACCESS
This program is designed for students who want to take courses that are not offered at their school. Some students what to take college credit courses and this is one way to do so. This is a great opportunity for students to learn a higher level of education.

Although you have to pay for the courses, its still a great way to get some of your college courses done with. If students start taking college credit courses early in high school then that will be less they have to take in college.
Comment 4kids

I commented on Mrs. Yollis's February class blog. The blog was about how to write a correct compound sentence. Her students wrote some examples. I commented that I enjoyed the blog ,and I wrote my own compound sentence.


2 comments:

  1. I wish i would've participated in the Acces program. It could have speeded up my college education so i wouldn't have to take as many now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACCESS:

    I think this is a good program also. It allows students to get involved with other subjects that are not offered at their school. Correct it is a higher level of education. GOOD POINT.

    ReplyDelete