Sunday, April 4, 2010

Dear Kaia

This is a great blog. It made me want to go outside in the woods and just take a million pictures. Kaia took some beautiful pictures. The video was great in showing her pictures and explaining what the pictures are.

Kaia's father's blog

He explains how he was reading the book Last Child in the Woods. This book inspired him to take his daughter on an outdoor adventure. They both take their cameras and start taking pictures even though their surroundings aren't quite so beautiful. They take photos of things that may look ugly but can appear to be beautiful. He posted the pictures of their photos on Kaia's blog. Mr. Chamberlain's eight grade class left nice comments on her blog. Its amazing how people are connecting across the world.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I really enjoyed these post. I also had the urge to run outside with my camera and start snapping pictures too. We so often take advantage of the simple things in life.

    ReplyDelete